The Office of Export Control supports UAMS’ commitment to complying with U.S. laws and regulations applicable to export and trade sanctions.
When might activities at UAMS be subject to export and sanction regulations?
- Hosting a foreign visitor at UAMS
- Travel outside the United States
- Shipment of items outside the United States
- Foreign national participation in research activities
- International collaboration
- Acceptance of restrictions on publication, foreign national participation, or acceptance of proprietary information in research activity
- Activity involving military, intelligence, space, encryption software, or nuclear related information, technical data, equipment, or software.
If you are planning to engage in any of these activities, please refer to the information on this website and contact the Director of Export Control to assist as you navigate through these regulations.